Vermont Libertarian Party Convention 2012
Come celebrate with like minded Vermonters on April 28th at the Hong Kong Jade Restaurant in South Burlington at the Vermont Libertarian Party state convention.
When: April 28, 2012, starts at 11:30 a.m. (sign in starts at 11 a.m.). Ends by 4:30pm at the latest.
Where: Hong Kong Jade Restaurant (formally Orchid), located at: 5 Market Street, South Burlington, VT 05403, Tel: (802) 658-3626. See map below. Click map to get directions from your location.
Cost: $15.00 per person, paid in advance of the convention to the VTLP (includes meal, hot tea and tip… other drinks are extra.)
For more info contact: Jeremy Ryan, [email protected], (802) 735-2149.
- 11:00 a.m. Sign in Opens
- 11:30 a.m. Party Business- Chair’s Welcome
– Delegates to the National Convention speak?
– Adoption of VTLP 2012 Platform (current platform)
– Member/ Candidates Presentations
– Other party business
- 12:30 p.m. Break
- 12:30 p.m. Luncheon
- 1:30 – 3:30 p.m. (group discussion & possible speakers)
- 3:30 – 4:30 p.m. Social Hour
Seating for meeting/lunch is by registration only. You may register by clicking the link below or by calling (802) 735-2149 or emailing [email protected]